We know that all children love using electrical devices and here is a list of helpful websites and apps for tablets.
- https://www.lovereading4kids.co.uk/kids-zone/ (This website recommends new and exciting books alongside activities)
- https://readingeggs.co.uk/ (This website contains a variety of texts alongside comprehension questions- look out for the free trials)
- https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/freeIndex.htm (This website contains various games linking to phonics)
- https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/for-home/ (Please be aware that you can also use this website to support maths)
- https://www.booksfortopics.com/storytime-online This website has links for online stories read by their authors or illustrators. They are organised by age range and you can scan the QR code to take you directly to the video on Youtube.
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCob4tkfOSXy6yav9Y54SKIQ (This is a useful website which shows children practically completing maths)
- https://www.topmarks.co.uk/ (This website contains fun engaging games)
- School Jam - Foundation two - Year 2 (Links to powermaths- letters have already gone home)
- https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8t0Z0OA66D7MUNkYnZoVW91RVE/view (This website is suitable for Yr6 children in relation to SATs practice)
- https://www.timestables.co.uk/ (This is useful for practising times tables)
- https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/hit-the-button (This is useful for practising times tables, number bonds and square numbers)
- Simon Says games (This enhances memory)
- Vocabulary Ninja (This scheme is used in school)
- https://www.nessy.com/uk/ (This app supports reading, writing and spelling)